Our company was established in 2011 on the principle of interuniversity cooperation having combined scientists and researchers working in such spheres as sensory physiology, adaptation, engineering psychology, vocational selection, vocational guidance, high performance sport, cognitive educational, reparative and rehabilitation, virtual reality technologies.
Currently our team of researchers focuses on the development of polymedia interactive environment to be used in education, health saving technologies, sports, reparative and rehabilitation medicine.
The Company’s research laboratory as an innovation unit is aimed at transferring the latest achievements to the practical application.
The intellectual expertise of our team and the latest engineering facilities resulted in the development and testing of several unique technologies protected with the RF patents.
Our innovation developments have been highly esteemed at the international festivals of inventions and innovations and awarded with gold medals.
Our development Interactive Method of Training in Team Sports received the highest appraisal of experts and was awarded with gold medals at the Russian-British Forum of Inventions and Innovation Technologies in Great Britain and at the International Festival Tesla Fest in October 2013.
Success in sport is the result of a winning combination of an athlete at the peak of performance using state-of-the-art equipment. Attaining the peak of performance is guaranteed when the Interactive simulator complex is used for coaching an athlete.
INTERACTIVE SIMULATOR COMPLEX
Multi-purpose interactive simulator complex is based on the combination of visual display system of light dynamic images and computer equipment.
While on the playing ground an athlete holding an implement is given light routes or allowable zones to be moving within. The boundaries of the zones are highlighted and they unpredictably and fast change their location, shape, area of the zones and speed modes. The training is being recorded by the infrared camera mounted over the playing ground and the vide picture is transmitted to the computer (Figure 1). The feedback is provided by the video analysis system.
Model of Complex Structure
The complex is ideal for:
- measuring an athlete’s efficiency when training;
- assessing mental determination, reaction time, ability to feel and estimate the distance and having an eye for the ground in real conditions on the playing field;
- adjusting intensity of training, load duration for an athlete’s condition;
- recording, reviewing and adjusting movement and game patterns to the mastery of technique;
- enhancing selection procedure of athletes.
The Complex is also a research tool to investigate visual, cognitive, moving abilities and their interaction.
With our proprietary technology popular game consoles can be produced and new sports can appear for an athlete to fully display his/her physical and mental qualities, endurance and stamina.
We are currently seeking investments to go on with the project to produce three sizes of the Complex for:
- large stadiums and sports arenas;
- gymnasia and training fields,
- children’s play grounds and limited training zones.
Our clients-to-be are:
- public and private companies;
- military sport and specialized divisions;
- sport federations, clubs and fitness centres;
- sports schools of Olympic Reserve;
- universities, colleges, secondary schools, infant schools, specialized medical institutions;
- mixed-age population groups, disabled people including;
- developers and show providers.
We welcome parties interested in mutually beneficial cooperation and partnership in the scientific research to
- Conduct fundamental researches in adaptation theory, functional condition evaluation, labour and sport physiology.
- Conduct fundamental researches in the field of motivation and target component of activity while mastering new types of activities.
- Develop scientific basis of academic process intensification and form the key competencies using polymedia interactive technologies for learning.
- Investigate an individual’s sensory, cognitive and motive activities when he/she is mastering new types of activities and develop new methods of integral evaluation of the academic process effectiveness.
- Develop health saving technologies of conscious and subconscious stimulation and support purposeful motion activity to prevent hypodynamiaand to be used in rehabilitation medicine.
- Develop the theory of personalization of work-out sessions based on the individual’s psychophysical portrait and efficiency function of education.
- Develop technologies and machines for rehabilitation medicine.